Car & Truck Care
Marks Auto Service is a full-service preventative maintenance and auto repair center, providing comprehensive car care services for your domestic or import vehicle to keep…[more]
Inspections and Emissions
Some states require regular safety inspections and/or emissions inspections on cars and trucks. At Marks Auto Service, we are well-equipped and trained to perform these…[more]
If your vehicle is in need of major repairs, bring it in to Marks Auto Service! Whether you drive domestic or import vehicle, older or newer modell, the expert services of our certified…[more]
About Marks Auto Service
Since 1949, Mark’s Auto Service has been a locally family owned business. We have provided clients in the Rockford area with all their auto service needs. Our goal is to offer the best services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road in no time.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our technicians provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. Many of our technicians are ASE Master Certified, and are continuously seeking education and investing in the latest and greatest equipment to keep up with the fast changing technology in the vehicles on the road today.
- “One-Stop Shop” Includes: Routine maintenance, major repairs, towing, tires, alignments, and diesel work.
- Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off service available.
- Early bird and night owl drop box.
- After hours pick up.
- Courtesy Shuttle always available.
- Competitive sleet service pricing.
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance program.
- Peace of mind with a 5 year / 50,000 mile nationwide warranty on parts and labor.
- Priority service with most repairs completed same day.
- Free Safety Inspection with every service.
- 6 Month Same As Cash Financing
- Free Loaners
- Free Towing
“AAA arranged for Marks Auto Service to repair my 1999 Ford Van that broke down near Rockford. I was travelling and it had overheated, oil lost and lights were flashing and it started to smoke. They were very helpful and got it repaired and I have since traveled 900 miles and not a bit of a problem. Thank you.”
5 star review by Holly Fawcett